- Each of us is born with both strengths and weaknesses. Numerology looks at life as if it were an educational process that is meant to bring out and enhance our talents, and turn our weaknesses into strengths. This serves to complete our being.
- The job of becoming whole is one in which we must face our weaknesses and consciously work to improve ourselves. There are four Challenges to be faced during our lives.
- For many of us, the same challenge is repeated, while others have four distinctly different lessons to learn.
- The Challenges on your life’s path provide specific lessons that you must attend to, and, in order to inspire and help you, life will place you in situations that require the specific characteristics of your Challenge numbers.
- The four Challenges you are required to overcome during the course of this lifetime will influence you during different periods of your life, except for the Third or Main Challenge, which lasts from birth until death.
- The Challenges are fluid periods of your life, not confined to specific years so much as general periods.
- All of your Challenges are present at birth, like actors standing in the wings.
Duration of the challenges
Challenges do NOT have closely defined durations, they are more fluid than cycles and overlap. The ages below are approximate and can be considerably shorter or longer, depending on how you handle, and ultimately overcome them.
- The duration of the First Challenge usually lasts from birth until approximately the age of 30 to 35.
- The Second Challenge usually lasts until the age of about 35 to 55/60.
- The Third Challenge carries much weight and will be felt throughout your life. For that reason, it is also called the Main Challenge. As you master this challenge, your life will come more and more under your own control. You will incorporate the positive aspects of the challenge into your character. This is its purpose in the first place. Therefore, there is implicit in the challenge a chance for great reward. In short, this may be the secret to your success.
- The Fourth Challenge is most strongly felt during the latter part of our lives, beginning at the age of approximately 55/60.
How to calculate Challenge Number
Challenge numbers are calculated on the basis of your month, date, and year of birth.
- Find the difference between the month digit and date digit. This is the first Challenge Number.
- Find the difference between date digit and year digit. This is the second Challenge Number.
- Find the difference between the two results found above. This is the Third Challenge Number.
- Find the difference between the month digit and year digit. This is the Fourth Challenge Number.
Let’s take an example of APJ Abdul Kalam.
Birth Date :- 15 Oct 1931
Oct 15 1931
10/1 6 14/5